1. LEORON PDI pays special attention to the safety and security of customers’ personal data. Personal data of the customers, such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail, are kept in accordance with the provisions of the applicable version of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
We have undertaken all prescribed technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data at our disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access and their abuse. Our safety procedures are regularly controlled and reflect the latest technological developments in this area. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
LEORON PDI, upon request, may openly inform you which of your personal data are processed and updated.
★ LEORON PDI is solely and independently responsible for its own privacy practices. No Partner is responsible for LEORON PDI’s privacy practices.
★ Each Partner is solely and independently responsible for its own privacy practices. No Partner is responsible for another Partner’s privacy practices. Also, LEORON PDI is not responsible for any Partners’ privacy practices.
INFORMATION THAT LEORON PDI COLLECTS FROM YOU (INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION)
LEORON PDI directly collects information when you:
LEORON PDI also indirectly collects usage information about your visit to the LEORON PDI Site, as explained in the section below titled Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
LEORON PDI does not itself collect or store financial account numbers or identification issued by a governmental entity, employer, or other authority. Instead, if you choose to make a purchase on the LEORON PDI Site, for example a training course, you will be directed to LEORON PDI’s third-party payment processor and LEORON PDI’s third-party ID verification service provider. If you do not wish to submit the required authentication or payment information, then you will not be able to pay and attend a course that is offered via the LEORON PDI Site.
LEORON PDI requires your Personal Information only in limited circumstances when you:
To the extent that LEORON PDI associates the information that LEORON PDI collects directly or indirectly with an individual (for example, you), the association is based on Personal Information in your account profile.
You may voluntarily choose to share additional Personal Information on the LEORON PDI Site, for example:
LEORON PDI encourages you to use discretion before voluntarily sharing additional Personal Information on the LEORON PDI Site. (If you later choose to delete your LEORON PDI account, deletion of your Personal Information will be subject to the process and limits outlined below.)
LEORON does not receive your Personal Information unless and until you voluntarily fill out a contact form on the Site. If you fill out the enquiry form for a course or a service, one of LEORON employees that works on the course will receive Personal Information from your LEORON PDI account profile.
2. Usage Terms and Conditions are accepted in their current version by using the website. LEORON PDI reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time.
3. LEORON PDI shall ensure the website is available 24/7. Inevitable interruptions, in particular, related to service and maintenance, if possible, shall be published on the website. LEORON PDI shall not be liable if the website is unavailable. There shall be no legal right to usage or maintenance of the website LEORON PDI reserves the right to modify, restrict or remove certain functions of the website at any time.
4. In order to use the E-PAY service, LEORON PDI customers are required to register with true and correct data. The customer shall register data on meters in his possessions, or meters for which the customer is authorized to receive invoices. The customer uses the service at his/her own responsibility. LEORON PDI shall not be liable for any damages the customer may incur when using the service or due to unavailability of the service in certain periods.
5. Following data are required for the usage of the E-PAY service:
6. Registration is open to any LEORON PDI customer. LEORON PDI reserves the right to restrict or terminate the access to the service for a certain customer without any prior notice, if such customer uses the service in a prohibited manner or with false data. This shall particularly apply:
LEORON will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
7. The use of online services is free of charge. The commission for the invoice payment shall be borne by the LEORON PDI.
8. If any refund is required, the customer shall complete a request available on the LEORON PDI website, as well as in all LEORON PDI offices, and the request shall be submitted to the nearest LEORON PDI office or to the LEORON PDI Customer Relations Centre. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
9. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ON THE LEORON PDI SITE
Based on your cookie settings, LEORON PDI tracks information indicating, among other things, which pages of the LEORON PDI Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used;
LEORON PDI may log the IP address, operating system, and browser software (including mobile use and device type when you use LEORON PDI native mobile apps) you used when accessing the LEORON PDI Site, and LEORON PDI may be able to determine from an IP address your Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity; and
LEORON PDI may track and collect information from emails that LEORON PDI sends to you, for example whether you opened the email or clicked on any links from the email.
LEORON PDI also partners with third parties to help us track and understand your activity on the LEORON PDI Site, how you interact with LEORON PDI’s social media, and how you find or may be referred to the LEORON PDI Site. Individual Partners may separately use Tracking Technologies within their courses and email communications to understand your activity within a course and how you find or may be referred to a course on the LEORON PDI Site.
How can you manage Cookies and other Tracking Technologies?
The cookies we use – Please see a full list of cookies used by LEORON here.
10. Copyrights on all documents (texts, images, etc.) used in the development of the website belong to the company, unless stated otherwise. The customer or third persons do not gain copyrights, license or related rights by using the website. Documents offered at the website and their contents may not be modified, reproduced, amended or used in any other manner without prior written consent by the company.
11. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
12. CONTACT DETAILS
Data Protection Officer
mailto: [email protected]
LEORON Professional Development Institute
Indigo Icon Tower JLT, Office 502,
P.O. Box 390601 | Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 447 5711
email: [email protected]