Training is critical to the success of organisations and individuals. Training and being a trainer is complex and challenging and involves a wide range of skills and knowledge and consideration of a wide range of other factors. The course is accredited and endorsed by the LSBF (London School of Business and Finance) and assessed by:
- A final practice training session
- A 20-question multiple choice, knowledge-based examination
This intensive, practical, interactive and engaging course will:
- Advance the communication skills so that trainers can dynamically develop their trainees.
- Probe the multicolored training atmospheres that the trainers will probably function in and correspond to different training characteristics.
- Equip trainers with appropriate skills and instructional techniques to authentically expatiate difficult occurrences.
- Develop trainers to be able to manage and run workshops and conferences.
- Develop trainers to have skills to administer and manage training.
- Develop trainers to search and identify trends, ideas and themes in relation to different topics.
- Develop trainers to know how to search and introduce games for different topics.
- Develop trainers to know how to create simulations, case studies, role-plays, games, video shows and more.