The highly interactive program utilizes different methods as examples, practical exercises, case studies, and role-playing games that enable participants to apply the concepts and methods learned in their real environment. In each module, participants will engage in the Mini- Case Study or Video to elaborate
the concepts in the module; Industry related examples on the module topic; an interactive group practical exercise/scenario or role-playing game to practically apply the learned concepts on a real-life situation from their work environment.
- Procurement specialist and coordinators
- Procurement leaders
- Contracts, Purchasing, and Procurement Personnel
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Cross-functional sourcing team members
- Sourcing and contract specialist, coordinators and leaders