LEORON Professional Development Institute is hiring a International Training Consultant (Skopje-based).
Submit your resume at [email protected] with the subject line SALES SKOPJE.
About LEORON Institute:
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into a comprehensive training institute, offering training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, and engineering.”
With strategic distribution of our offices in leading locations, such as Dubai, Accra, Skopje, Jonkoping, Riyadh and Almaty, our team of experts delivers approximately 500 courses annually, and roughly 10,000 professionals are equipped with appropriate education and the latest insights in a wide assortment of industries across the EMEA region.
LEORON’s mission is to help our worldwide clients increase their competitiveness by improving the competency levels of their employees, through top quality training and development solutions delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry.
Whether our clients are facing difficulties re-organizing their brand, equipping their workforce with an extra set of skills or aiming to assess competencies within an existing structure, our development planning is a great solution.
We offer the opportunity to
- Earn competitive salaries & Bonuses
- Travel globally
- Develop strong business acumen
- Contribute to global innovation
- Work in a supportive, reliable, and international community; with plenty of professional development opportunities
- Benefit from a comprehensive wellness program
- Become a part of an environment committed to excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Business Administration / Business English / Business; Business Economics (Management, Marketing or Finance); Communication; HR; International Business; International Relations; or Law
- Business English Proficiency
- Ability to professionally correspond via email, in Business English
- Fundamental understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of LinkedIn marketing and networking is considered a plus
Department: Sales and Business Development
Reporting Manager: Sales Team Leader
Level: Entry position, candidates are not expected to have much working experience
The perfect candidate: A young talent, preferably fresh out of College; articulated, determined, sales directed, self-driven, and customer-oriented; possesses have a high level of communication and interpersonal skills
Major roles and responsibilities
- Consultative sales of LEORON’s products and services on an assigned territory.
- Business development & Travel (post-travel restrictions)
- Key Account Management
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Day-to-day market research
- Customer Happiness
- Project Management
Selected candidates will be based in our Skopje office.