LEORON Professional Development Institute is hiring a Head of Human Resources Department
Submit your resume at [email protected] with the subject line HR Skopje
About LEORON Institute:
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into a comprehensive training institute, offering training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, and engineering.”
With strategic distribution of our offices in leading locations, such as Dubai, Accra, Skopje, Jonkoping, Riyadh and Almaty, our team of experts delivers approximately 500 courses annually, and roughly 10,000 professionals are equipped with appropriate education and the latest insights in a wide assortment of industries across the EMEA region.
LEORON’s mission is to help our worldwide clients increase their competitiveness by improving the competency levels of their employees, through top quality training and development solutions delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry.
Whether our clients are facing difficulties re-organizing their brand, equipping their workforce with an extra set of skills or aiming to assess competencies within an existing structure, our development planning is a great solution.
We offer the opportunity to:
- Earn competitive salaries & Bonuses
- Travel globally
- Develop strong business acumen
- Contribute to global innovation
- Work in a supportive, reliable, and international community; with plenty of professional development opportunities
- Benefit from a comprehensive wellness program
- Become a part of an environment committed to excellence
This position will require to:
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provide support and guidance to HR team, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees based on developed competency framework.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance in collaboration with Legal department.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Experience with a multinational or international company
- SHRM, CIPD or any international equivalent certificate in HRM.
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge with HR metrics.
- Ability to execute strategic roadmap and implement HR policy.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations CRM and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.