LEORON Professional Development Institute – Skopje office is hiring a Flight Agent
Submit your resume by December the 1st, 2018 at [email protected]
With subject: Flight Agent
: Flight Agent
Operations and Event Management
Sunday – Thursday | 07:30 – 15:45
Fixed monthly salary + quarterly bonuses, performance based
- BA Degree
Major job responsibilities
- Proficient knowledge in Business English language (ability to speak and maintain high-level written business correspondence with highly educated professionals).
- IATA License
- Utilize IATA Platform, Global Distribution System and Amadeus and Galileo software to plan itineraries through best market fare, international travel regulations, customs, and currencies.
- Book complex and linked itineraries, across the globe, with tight schedule and deadlines.
- Review flight options through Amadeus and Galileo software, in terms of: dates, prices, routing and intercontinental travel information customs, weather conditions, reviews.
- Carefully select and offer the best options to expert trainers and employees.
- Maintain an effective communication with company trainers and employees
- Diagnose the trainers’ specifications, research and recommend the most reliable, safe, industry compliant and luxurious travelling options.
- Send orientation e-mails to trainers and employees with the flight ticket; including the hotel booking and airport transfers information.
- Manage relationships (source, negotiate price, and maintain good rapport) with travel agencies and vendors, collaboration contracts, corporate clubs’ membership.
- Maintain lowest costs for all operations expenses including, but not limited to, flights and transportation.
Please submit your resume by December the 1st, 2018 at [email protected]