The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to Leoron’s Managing Director and General Manager by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
||Sunday – Thursday 07:30 – 15:45
||09:45 – 10:00
13:00 – 13:30
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
||Per signed contract
||1. Professional Development Training
2. Daily meal provided at the Company’s Cantina
3. Wellness Program at the company’s gym: HIIT, yoga, seminars
4. Corporate discount for purchasing a mobile device
5. 21 Days of paid holiday, per year + national and religious holidays
(fully respecting and complying with Macedonia’s Labor Law)
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree (Economics, Law, International Communication, Languages)
- English Language Proficiency (Business English)
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Min 3 years’ administrative experience. Preferably in the role of Executive Assistant.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the Managing Director and General Manager.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for the Managing Director and General Manager.
- Managing MD/GM’s personal LinkedIn profile.
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Collaboration Skills
- Personal Effectiveness/ Credibility
- Technical Capacity
- Stress Management/ Composure
Please apply by submitting your CV at this address: [email protected]