LEORON Professional Development Institute is hiring a Sales Assistant (Dubai-based).
Submit your resume at [email protected] with a subject line DUBAI - SALES ASSISTANT.
About LEORON Institute:
LEORON is a comprehensive training institute, offering training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, and engineering.
With strategic distribution of our offices in leading locations such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Accra, Skopje, Jonkoping and Almaty, our team of experts delivers over 1,000 courses annually and about 15,000 professionals are equipped with an appropriate education and the latest insights in a wide assortment of industries across the EMEA region.
LEORON’s mission is to help our worldwide clients increase their competitiveness by improving the competency levels of their employees, through top quality training and development solutions delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry.
Job position: Sales Assistant
Department: Business Development - UAE
Reporting Manager: Managing Director - UAE
Level: Entry to mid-level
Major roles and responsibilities:
• Day-to-day extensive market research
• Introductory emails and phone calls to prospects
• Scheduling sales meetings for UAE executives
• Conducting pre-sales calls
• Assist with meetings
• Prepare sales presentations
• Achieve monthly and quarterly KPIs
• Customer Happiness
We offer the opportunity to:
• Earn competitive salary & bonuses
• Develop strong business acumen
• Contribute to global innovation
• Work in a supportive, reliable, and international community with plenty of professional development opportunities
• Become a part of an environment committed to excellence
• Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Business Administration, Business English, Business, Business Economics (Management, Marketing or Finance), Communication, HR, International Business or International Relations
• Business English Proficiency
• Ability to professionally correspond via email and over the phone, in Business English
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Understanding of LinkedIn marketing and networking is considered a plus
• Knowledge of Arabic language is considered a plus
• Previous relevant work experience