LEORON Professional Development Institute is hiring a Junior IT Administrator – Skopje Office
Submit your resume at [email protected] with a subject line Junior IT Administrator – Skopje Office.
About LEORON Institute:
LEORON is a comprehensive training institute, offering training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, and engineering.
With strategic distribution of our offices in leading locations such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Accra, Skopje, Jonkoping and Almaty, our team of experts delivers over 1,000 courses annually and about 15,000 professionals are equipped with an appropriate education and the latest insights in a wide assortment of industries across the EMEA region.
LEORON’s mission is to help our worldwide clients increase their competitiveness by improving the competency levels of their employees, through top quality training and development solutions delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry.
Job position: Junior IT Administrator – Skopje Office
Department: IT Department – Skopje Office
Reporting Manager: IT Director
Level: Entry to mid-level
Major roles and responsibilities:
- Install And Reinstall Computer Operating Systems and all the Necessary Software
- Maintain Avaya Telephone System Extensions
- Maintain Internet and phone Lines
- Maintain the Company Network
- Maintaining the Network Structure in the Company both Wired and Wireless, LAN, WAN, Switches
- Troubleshooting Computer Problems And Hep Desk
We offer the opportunity to:
• Earn competitive salary & bonuses
• Develop strong business acumen
• Contribute to global innovation
• Work in a supportive, reliable, and international community with plenty of professional development opportunities
• Become a part of an environment committed to excellence