Lean practitioners are change agents who drive fast and effective improvement projects within their organizations. This Lean Practitioner program is designed to bring the basic knowledge of Lean as a powerful continuous improvement tool to the successful change agents. In general, Lean Practitioners focus on specific aspects, tools and techniques within the complete Lean curriculum and this program will facilitate the development of such skills to enable Lean Practitioners to return to their workplace and make a real measurable difference. The tools and techniques introduced in this course have been successfully applied in manufacturing and service environments and have resulted in significant savings and improved operational performance. During this 3-day course, you will learn how to apply the most important Lean principles, methods and tools in the field. The focus is on the practical application of Lean. After completing this course, you will recognize many opportunities for improvement, both at your workplace and in your personal life as well.
- Project leaders.
- Process analysts.
- Process transformation leaders.
- Quality engineers, managers and supervisors.
- Production engineers, managers and supervisors.
- Business and operational excellence team members.
- Training managers and supervisors.
- Anyone interested in Lean & Six Sigma improvement methodologies.