The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program provides you with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company’s global operations. This instructor-led review course:
- Provides an in-depth review of certification topics including essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, master scheduling, quality control, and continual improvement.
- Teaches proven techniques for increasing efficiencies and improving your company’s bottom line. The course is an instructor-led competency review that will explain the theory, key concepts, best-practices, terminology and application of these topics while guiding participants to the additional study needed to pass each of the CPIM Exam.
- This is the 1st of two program sessions that cover the APICS Certified Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) Body of Knowledge.
The three program session are:
- Program Session 1: (5 day – 35 hours) CPIM Part 1 – Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Program Session 2: (5 day – 35 hours) CPIM Part 2: Module 2 – Master Planning of Resources, Detailed Scheduling and Planning, Strategic Management of Resources and Execution and Control of Operations, CPIM